Content

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sakura Viewing with my Husband


Weekends are something that I always anticipate with excitement, because it is the time where I get to spend time with my sweet husband. We have both been so busy these last few months that the time we actually have together both during the week and also the weekends have been shortened, but less time spent with my husband has brought me to better appreciate the time that we do have together. Last weekend, we got to attend the Sakura Festival at Schabarum Park. Many of the Sakura trees were blooming beautiful pink flowers. It was quite the sight to see!

Afterward we grabbed dessert, (too much dessert) at a restaurant that serves our favorite shaved ice, Class 302. If you have not tried this, it is a MUST-TRY.

I love spending time with my husband. Like so many couples really say, your spouse really is your best friend.






It may not look as appetizing in this picture, but that shaved ice is pure fluffiness!


See you :)

Masumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment