Content

Monday, June 9, 2014

Breakfast Roll


I, M Kat, am a huge breakfast person. I love to eat until full in the morning to fuel me for the rest of the day. Usually the meals need to good sustenance to provide enough energy too. Due to having busy mornings these past few months breakfasts have been quickly whipped up; I've been preparing foods such as cereal, hash browns and such, which are not bad, but not so satisfying. I last week I decided to make things that both tasted great and gave good nutrition. Here was the menu:


Monday: Homemade sourdough bread topped with corn (bread made by husband :))

Tuesday: Oatmeal with brown sugared strawberries and sour cream (a recipe from Martha Stewart) 

Wednesday: Mini gratins which had tomatoes, bell peppers, egg, Japanese sausages and mozzarella cheese 

Thursday: Smoothie made with 1/2 apple, orange, 1 banana, several frozen strawberries, 2 spoons of plain yogurt, & one spoonful of sugar

Friday & Sat: I can't remember!


Lets say that last week my tummy was quite satisfied early on in the morning! I look forward to more nutritious, energizing breakfasts in the future :)

Here are a few photos of two of the breakfasts which I got to photograph from that menu. Enjoy!



Mondays's corn on sourdough bread.


Wednesday's Gratin. Yummmmm!


See you soon

Masumi


1 comments:

9097626831 says:
at: June 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM said...

Wow! The gratin looks oishi!! ;)

Post a Comment