Content

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thai Restaurant: My Vegan

So we are all back from our Memorial Day weekend huh? I hope everyone had an enjoyable one! 


When my husband and I go out on weekends, we like to try eating at unique & healthy restaurants. So last Friday night my husband took me to My Vegan, out in Pasadena. As you can tell, it is a vegan restaurant. In fact they are so vegan that they asked that customers do not bring in any non-vegan items from outside in the vicinity; I respect that (but I may have forgotten about the chocolate candy in my purse while eating there, sorry!). We didn't know exactly what to expect in regards to how the food would taste because we've never had vegan Thai food before, but the food blew us away. We've been fortunate to try many Thai restaurants, but none of them have ever topped our all-time favorite Thai place: Thai Corner, in Chino Hills. Allow me to tell you that the food that this vegan restaurant serves, ladies and gentlemen was up to par with Thai Corner. It was shockingly good. It may have possibly been because our expectation was not too high also, haha. I ordered Pad See Ew with soy chicken and Chadsen got Yellow Curry Noodle. Both of our dishes were so good. Personally I may have liked the Yellow Curry Noodle a tad bit more. This place was a humble little restaurant, not too fancy. You wouldn't imagine such delicious food being served here but ladies & gentlemen, do not judge a book by its cover. 

I can't wait to come back to this place! Let me know if you try it and what you think!





Masumi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment