Content

Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Scripture Recommend

Last weekend I came across a short chapter from the New Testament which had numerous verses that made an impression upon me. When I usually read my scriptures there is usually one particular verse which would strike me, but surprisingly this short little chapter was jam-packed with statements which left me feeling amped to become a more wholesome individual (more than usual), and of course as a Christian more like Christ. If any of you are looking for a jump start to your week, or are looking for ways to grow as a person, or are curious about Christ I highly recommend this chapter! For those of you who have a Bible that includes the New Testament, the chapter is Ephesians Chapter 4. For those of you who don't have a set of scriptures nearby here's a link to it through my church website: http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/eph/4?lang=eng. 
 


I love the scriptures, and I hope to appreciate it more and more as I grow older. Reading them always raises me on higher ground and helps me step up to my own potential. I'm grateful to know what the prophets said in the past and to also know what prophets today want us to know. 

See you soon :)

Masumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment